1. You have too much confidence that you care too much what people think and then you overdo it.
2. Hey newsflash, you're 17. Cool it down on life a bit, don't think you can do whatever the hell you want now. The world doesn't revolve around you.
3. Where did all of this come from? Never thought you could ever be like this
4. You're my best friend for life. No matter what. Even though you piss me off :)
5. Why did she have to ruin everything. We never talk anymore and it makes me really upset. I might do a rant about you soon on here. Thank God I will never publicly post this because I'm sure you could be the one to pick out the posts that are about you. Even though I sometimes could really care less about you. Please I want the old us back to normal. As friends, because that's what you want.
6. You're the weirdest person I know. No compliment there whatsoever. Yeah, we have great times and when just girls are around you're funny and outgoing. But once guys are in the picture you're a different person. You're too concerned you'll do something embarrassing. Liiive a little.
7. Yo buddy, you're halfway done. Finish the job so you'll have your senior year back with your best friend.
8. You need a reality check! You have the greatest girl in the world. You should be happy you're with her and that she loves you and that she keeps running back to you. You're not her father, you can't tell her what she can and can't do. You're a jerk.
9. I totally underestimated you. First impressions are a big thing with me, but you changed on me! You became a better person to me, you won me over and that really rarely happens that people can just change my mind on them. You're great :)
10. Girl. Too much. Calm down a bit please... you're still the same girl I've known for 7 years but slowly you're growing up just a little bit too much. I don't wanna see you go down the wrong path even though you've been down there already. Love you.