Monday, September 13

Get Ready for the Ride of Your Life

Officially been at school for 7 days. Gross. But hey, my classes are good! Math 11 is a pain in the ass, no I'm not the only grade 12 but I really wish I didn't have to re-take it. My semester would be so much easier/better. Media arts is always an amazing class. I love the people that are in it so I know it will be a fantastic semester. Comp civ is also a big pain in the ass cause he is not my favorite teacher. His tests are hard and he gives homework every day AND he rambles on and on and on and on so it's hard to keep up and when he calls on you and you haven't been listening... shit hits the fan. But he's really smart and knows aaaaa lot of things so he's a good teacher haha. Lunch is FANTASTIC. Couldn't have asked for better people in that block :) well, I wish I did have some more people but this is good :) and English is my fave class. Same teacher as last time and he's great. PLUS it's with one of my bffls so it's just great. I haven't had a class with her since grade 10 so it's perfect. Hopefully this year will be drama free and exciting. OMG car tag by the way, best thing of my life. When I get a job (and hopefully I do) half of the money that goes towards gas will be for car tag. Uses it up fast but so worth it. SO much fun. I've never been more mad/frustrated/excited/happy/laughing so hard all at once before. Best feeling in the world. If you've never felt it, you're missing out :)